Splash Bash Job Fair – March 11th
Please join us on Saturday, March 11, 2017, for
interviews fun, snacks, and swimming!
Plan to arrive between 12 pm and 4:30 pm. This event will allow you to get a feel for what you can look forward to this summer while giving us the opportunity to meet you and get all the paperwork out of the way!
What to Bring?
- A photo I.D. card (Drivers license or School I.D.) If you do not have either of these, a school report card will be fine.
- U.S. social security card OR an original/certified copy of your birth certificate.
- Applicants (grade 9-12) MUST bring a copy of a current report card.
- W4 Form needs to be completed.
- I-9 Form (page 7) needs to be complete in the shaded area.
- A voided check or Direct Deposit information from your bank
- NOTE: If you have trouble locating these forms of identification, please contact us for a list of other approved identifications or visit http://www.uscis.gov/i-9 for a complete list of acceptable documents.
- PAST EMPLOYEES: All these forms will need to be updated for the 2017 season. Deadline is March 16th.
Who can come?
We do ask that only people wanting to apply or people who have already applied come out for the Splash Bash. We encourage you to have your friends join the family too so you can all enjoy the fun.
We will have the wave pool open until 5 pm (weather permitting) for those wishing to swim. Be sure to bring your towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen!
We would love for returning employees to come to hang out and meet the new applicants at the wave pool Splash Bash. Returning employees will not need to be interviewed.
What to expect?
Interviews… doesn’t that sound scary! Don’t worry you will have fun in our group interview setting. Plan to play games and interact with your future team leaders as we all get to know one another. Please remember, first impressions are important no matter what job you apply for now or in the future! Things like the clothes you choose to wear, hairstyles, personal hygiene, and ATTITUDE are all factors that we have to consider when reviewing applicants.
FUN! You will rotate in small groups around to different areas of the park depending on what team you applied for. In the different areas you will have the opportunity to try on uniforms, meet new people, play games, and of course, enjoy some snacks. Once you have gone through all the areas you are done and can either play at the wave pool or be a party pooper and go home… just kidding! We know it’s Spring break and you may have additional plans besides getting the BEST summer job!
What if I can’t make it?
Can’t come… that’s ok! Just give us a call to schedule a time and date before Friday, March 17th to meet with a Splashway Family Member.
If you have additional questions, please give us a call, (979) 234-7718, so we can help you. We are excited about the 2017 season and can’t wait to meet the new applicants and catch up with some of our past family members!