Splashway Campground is seeking artisanal vendors to join our “Artisan Market” as part of our Wine Walks. If you specialize in handmade or homemade products and are looking to increase exposure around your business, we encourage you to register. Vendors can participate in one day or both and we expect to see over 1000 shoppers each day!
What Is the Wine Walk?
Splashway in partnership with The Hideaway will host local wineries for tastings, live music artists, kid crafts and activities, and camper-exclusive events.
Fall Artisan Markets
November 4, 2023
Learn More Here
Spring Artisan Market
April 6, 2024
Learn More Here
Who Are We Looking For?
Splashway is seeking artisanal vendors who will bring something unique and special to this event! Whether you have handmade goods, homemade food, a local specialty, or something else, we encourage you to register your business for one or both Saturdays. Here’s what you can expect from Splashway’s Artisan Market:
- 10×10 Space for you to set up tables, chairs, and booths in.
- Ample setup time before the event.
- Exposure to over 1000 shoppers each day.
- Electricity & WiFi (upon request for an additional fee).
Registration is $40 per day.
Please know before applying:
- You are responsible for your own setup within the 10×10 space you are allotted, including tents and tables.
- Electricity & WiFi must be requested in advance (with an additional charge).
- You are expected to stay through the duration of the market, from 12pm to 5pm.
- You are responsible for cleaning your space at the end of the market.
- You must have the correct licensing for your products prior to the event.
- Spaces are assigned on a first-pay basis.
- Your products must be artisanal in nature.
Please submit your application with the payment below. If your booth is not approved, a refund will be processed, and a notification emailed to you. For any additional questions prior to registration, please email email@example.com for further assistance. We hope to see you there!