What to Pack for the Perfect Spring Break Vacation
Spring Break at Splashway is always packed with so many things to do! With all of our scheduled activities, you may be wondering how you’ll manage to remember everything you need to pack. Never fear, we’ve put together a handy list of Spring Break gear that will take you from bake-off, to fishing, to movie night!
Your Packing Checklist
- Ingredients for your winning bake-off entry. If you’re staying on one of the weekends, don’t forget all the ingredients and cookware you’ll need to make a St. Patty’s day themed treat!
- Grilling tools! If you’re planning on doing some campfire cooking, don’t forget your tools. Remember – every campsite has a fire pit!
- Blankets, pillows, and chairs for movie nights under the stars!
- Decorating supplies for the site decorating contest. These can be art supplies, streamers, printouts, costumes, you name it. The theme is St. Patty’s Day!
- Something green to wear on St. Patrick’s Day (otherwise be prepared – tradition calls for pinching those who forego wearing at least one green item on the day).
- S’mores stuff! We’ll be providing the basics on our scheduled S’more Nights, but take advantage of your campsite’s fire pit with your own s’more night!
- Outdoor essentials, like bug spray, towels, sunscreen, and bottled water!
- Swimsuits! Even though the waterpark won’t be open just yet, you’ll want your swimsuits for kayaking and pedal boats.
- Sneakers for our Family Games Competitions, like basketball, kick ball, and gaga ball! Bring your A-Game, too!
- Fishing poles for our catch-and-release pond!
- Camera. So you can look back on all the laughs, triumphs, and memories you make on your Spring Break family vacation!
Most importantly, bring your sense of adventure! Between spur-of-the-moment inspiration and the new friends you’ll make during your stay, there’s no telling what new experiences await you.
May 21, 2023
April 17, 2023
March 20, 2023