Splashway Campground is seeking vendors to join our “Christian Market” as part of our Christian Music Festival. If you specialize in handmade or homemade products and are looking to increase exposure around your business, we encourage you to register. Vendors can participate in one day or both and we expect to see over 1000 shoppers each day! We are also accepting individuals or groups selling items for fundraisers.
What Is the Christian Music Festival?
NEW for 2022 Splashway is hosting local Christian music artists for a Saturday afternoon of clean, Christian fun! There will be arts and crafts, a petting zoo, and live music!
April 9, 2022
Who Are We Looking For?
Splashway is seeking vendors who will bring something unique and special to this event! Whether you have handmade goods, homemade food, a local specialty, or something else, we encourage you to register your business. Here’s what you can expect from Splashway’s Christian Market:
- 10×10 Space for you to set up tables, chairs, and booths in.
- Ample setup time before the event.
- Electricity & WiFi (upon request for an additional fee).
Registration is $25 to participate.
Please know before applying:
- You are responsible for your own setup within the 10×10 space you are allotted, including tents and tables.
- Electricity & WiFi must be requested in advance (with an additional charge).
- You are expected to stay through the duration of the market, from 1pm to 5pm.
- You are responsible for cleaning your space at the end of the market.
- You must have the correct licensing for your products prior to the event.
- Spaces are assigned on a first-pay basis.
- Your products must be artisanal in nature.
Please submit your application with the payment below. If your booth is not approved, a refund will be processed, and a notification emailed to you. For any additional questions prior to registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. We hope to see you there!
[checkfront item_id=”1275″ category_id=”41″ options=tabs date=”20220409″]