Have A Gourd Time
It’s fall y’all, and we’re celebrating the cozy season with all your autumn favorites during our Fall Festival, happening only at the Splashway Campground! Join us weekends, September 20 – October 13, for an outdoor weekend of family-friendly fun with a spooky twist. Best of all, Splashway Waterpark is still open for weekends in September ONLY, so get the best of both worlds and enjoy fall favorites with a splash of summer.
Only at Splashway Campground, we’ve planned a jam-packed weekend just for you:
- Stroll through Ray’s Magical Pumpkin Patch and plant your own pumpkin! By the afternoon, you’ll have a dazzling pumpkin to paint and carve.
- Fall-themed Arts & Crafts all weekend long!
- Dress up for Trick or Treating, then strut your stuff at the Costume Contest!
- Drop the tricks and enjoy treats at the Halloween-themed Bake Off – YUM!
- Grab a glow stick for Ray’s Disco Express and take a colorful ride around our picturesque campground.
- Jam out on Saturday nights with our Live & Local concert!
- Bring your A-Game for our competitive site decorating contests. (Winner gets a $100 campground gift card!)
- Settle in for outdoor movie nights under the stars!
- Enjoy s’mores galore and so much more!
Check out our full activities schedule here.
Splashway Campground also offers a wide array of amenities all year long from kayaking, fishing, basketball, putt-putt, laser tag, and so much more!
Fall Festival activities are happening all weekend long, but only at the Campground. To sweeten this deal, our rates on premier cabins, cottages, and RV sites are more affordable than ever! For our traditional campers and upscale glampers, we have all the amenities you need for the perfect camping experience:
Reservations require a two-night minimum at the Campground but trust us, you won’t want to miss a second of this magical family-fun weekend!