Have A Gourd Time
It’s fall y’all, and we’re celebrating the cozy season with all your autumn favorites during our Fall Festival, happening only at the Splashway Campground! Join us the last 2 weekends in September, September 18-27, for an outdoor weekend of family-friendly fun with a spooky twist. Splashway Waterpark will still open, so get the best of both seasons and enjoy fall favorites with a splash of summer!
Only at Splashway Campground, we’ve planned a jam-packed weekend just for you:
- Stroll through Ray’s Magical Pumpkin Patch and plant your own pumpkin! By the afternoon, you’ll have a dazzling pumpkin to paint and carve.
- Fall-themed Arts & Crafts all weekend long!
- Dress up for Trick or Treating, then strut your stuff at the Costume Contest!
- Drop the tricks and enjoy treats at the Halloween-themed Bake Off – YUM!
- Grab a glow stick for Ray’s Disco Express and take a colorful ride around our picturesque campground.
- Bring your A-Game for our competitive site decorating contests. (Winner gets a $100 campground gift card!)
- Settle in for outdoor movie nights under the stars!
- Enjoy s’mores galore and so much more!
Check out the full activities schedule here.
Splashway Campground also offers a wide array of amenities all year long from kayaking, fishing, basketball, putt-putt, laser tag, and so much more. Campsites are booking faster than ever so book your cabin, cottage, RV, or tent site today! Want to come in October? No problem! Check out our Halloweekends, happening October 2 – November 1. Splashway Waterpark will be closed so the fall festivities will be kicking up a notch!
Reservations require a two-night minimum at the Campground but trust us, you won’t want to miss a second of this magical family-fun weekend!