Bunkhouse: Inside Look
Introducing our most versatile campsite yet – Splashway Campground’s Bunkhouse, the perfect option for big families or large group camping! This is the largest lodging option available on our campground, easily able to house 2-5 families comfortably with the luxury of privacy and all the essential amenities. Explore why booking a Bunkhouse will be your next go-to for your extended family vacays and large group camping getaways.
Each bunkhouse features lodging designed to give you more room to make more memories. Complete with 2 private queen bedrooms and 7 bunk beds, featuring 4 twin top/full bottom beds and 2 twin top/bottom beds, Bunkhouses can comfortably sleep up to 20 people. What about bathrooms? You’ll have 3 full bathrooms available in your Bunkhouse.
With everything you need all in one place, our Bunkhouses are fully equipped to give you a top-notch, enjoyable camping experience!
- Fully furnished living room with 2 couches and satellite TV. Perfect for lounging around in between campground activities!
- Full kitchen complete with microwave, full-sized fridge, oven & stove, coffee maker, and toaster. Plus, we’ve added dishes and basic cookware to keep your packing light!
- Full heating and air conditioning for maximum comfort any time of year.
- Covered porch with picnic table, just in case you want to enjoy a meal outside!
- Personal fire pit, perfect for s’mores. Like all Splashway campsites!
THE PERFECT STAY FOR…
Our Bunkhouses are the perfect stay for large group camping trips, large family trips or otherwise!
- Large families or family reunions – everyone can get together under one roof! (And split the cost!)
- Multi-family trips – bring your best friends together for a getaway!
- Birthday parties – the bunk room is the ultimate place for a slumber party!
- Scout troops – there’s also space to set up tents outside the bunkhouse for an authentic camping experience.
- Church groups – they’re a great space for youth groups of all ages to gather for a weekend of worship.
Where are Bunkhouses located in the campground?
- Bunkhouses are located near RV Section E, just past the fishing pond. They can be accessed via the road that leads from the Camp Store, or by foot via the pedestrian bridge by the pond.
What are the Bunkhouse nightly rates?
- Rates vary depending on the time of year, ranging from $450-$599 per night, or $699 per night for holidays.
Is there a minimum stay?
- Like all Splashway campsites, there is a 2-night minimum on weekends and 3-night minimum on holidays. Need to make a special arrangement? Give our Guest Service Department a call! We will do our best to accommodate your family.