3 Reasons Why Splashway is an RV Paradise
Welcome to Splashway’s RV paradise! More than just a campground, Splashway is a family vacation destination; run by people who don’t just want you to have a good time, but to have the experience of a lifetime. Whether you’re a camping purist who just wants to park your RV, sit by the fire, and relish in nature, or a first timer who enjoys a little spark of electricity, and a hot shower; today’s definition of camping is entirely up to you!
Whether an RV, motorhome, pop-up or fifth wheel, Splashway has your perfect accommodations. 50, 30 amp? We provide both. Pull through sites or back in – the preference is yours. And every single site provides full hook up (yes, sewage too).
We also offer sparkling clean restroom facilities with private toilets and shower stalls, as well as a 24/7, on-site self-service laundry facility. Now, we know you’re second guessing us here – “clean restrooms at a campground? Please.” But it’s true! Our guests’ comfort and convenience is a high priority so, we set an even higher standard of cleanliness and sanitation. We wouldn’t want to utilize unsanitary facilities so, we’d never expect you to either.
Ok, we’ve covered the essentials, but what do we provide in terms of entertainment? Glad you asked! Our campgrounds were designed with families in mind, regardless of age or camping preference. We have:
- Hiking and biking trails for those who like to get their heart rates up or just enjoy a leisurely walk among nature.
- A fully stocked fishing pond where you can sit back with your reel, relax, and listen to the water lap at the shore.
- Paddle sports and kayaking if water is your preferred pastime.
- A brand new Putt-Putt course, to practice your backswing.
- Outdoor Laser Tag, to pump up your heart and enjoy the gorgeous weather.
- Picnic areas where you can indulge with your loved ones or break bread with new found friends.
- Horseshoe, volleyball, gaga ball, basketball, and an oversized game of chess for our competitive campers.
- A playground for our tiniest guests to run wild and free (at least as wild and free as parental supervision will allow).
- An outdoor movie screen for an epic movie night experience (don’t forget to bring your favorite blankets, pillows, and snacks!)
- Pedal carts you can jump into for a spin around the grounds, or even partake in a friendly race with other “drivers”.
- A camping store, conveniently located on-site should you forget any of the essentials or just want to splurge a little (don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone about that 4th bag of Cheetos, it’s our secret!)
- Fire pits for chilly nights when ghost stories and s’mores are on the menu (our camping store keeps these delicious essentials stocked in case you run out).
- Finally, being the animal lovers that we are – a dog park for your four-legged family members to enjoy.
Above and Beyond
We also offer seasonal events like our week-long Spring Break bash with cookouts, karaoke, family game day, water gun fights, and more. Or our Halloweekends starting September through October – complete with a pumpkin patch, trick-or-treating, zombie laser tag, hay rides, a haunted Ray’s Express tour, and a costume contest. And the Live and Local concert series where local bands and talent take over our stage for a night of music and dancing. Plus, we are constantly coming up with new events or adding activities to existing ones so, keep up with new announcements via our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
So, hook up your RV beneath the trees and disconnect from civilization, or try one of our cabins or cottages for a little more modern-day convenience. Your vacation, your rules – we’re just here to ensure you’ve got everything you need to create your favorite vacation memories.
November 14, 2019
November 08, 2019
October 28, 2019
March 27, 2019
February 14, 2019