What to Bring on Your Trip to Splashway Waterpark
Get summer-ready for your family’s next trip to Splashway Waterpark! Packing for the family day-trip can be tough, so we’ve put together some helpful packing tips to make sure you don’t leave anything behind on your summer visit to the cleanest waterpark in Texas! We’ve even included some advise on what to purchase or book in advance and what you can take care of when you get here. 😉
What to Bring
Here’s a quick list of what to chuck in the truck before you hit the road!
- Towels – You’re going to need a few after all the WET YOUR PANTS fun! We have towels in the gift shop for purchase in case you forget.
- Sunscreen – Bring enough for the whole family and make sure you’re up on the latest sunscreen tips!
- Goggles – If you’ll be spending time in the wavepool or lagoon pool, grab the goggles before you head out!
- Cooler – Splashway Waterpark is cooler-friendly! Pack up your cooler with water, drinks, and fresh fruit to keep your family hydrated.
- Water Shoes or Flip Flops – The pavement gets hot in the Texas heat so protect your feet with water-friendly shoes!
- Splash Cash Band – If you have last summer’s Splash Cash band lying around, bring it with you! You can reload the same band over and over!
- Your Phone – Make sure it’s fully charged and in a water-safe case so you can snap pictures, show your tickets at the gate, and enter social media contests!
“What about lifejackets?” – You can leave those at home! Splashway Waterpark has free lifejackets available for all sizes, all the time!
What to Book or Buy in Advance
- Your Cabana or Table Reservation – Guarantee your family’s slice of shade by booking online and in advance!
- Waterpark Tickets – Save money and time when you buy online! Online tickets are discounted from the gate price and you can head straight to the gate upon arrival. (P.S. No need to print your tickets! We can scan them right from your smartphone!)
- If you’re planning on taking advantage of our Daily Specials, make sure to review the special’s details. Some deals, like our Teacher Tuesday, require you to bring your valid ID to the gate while others, like our WET YOUR PANTS Wednesday tickets, may be limited in quantity.
What to Book or Buy On-Site
- Season Passes – You can upgrade to a Season Pass on your visit and, if you’ve already purchased your daily ticket, you can apply the cost of that ticket right to your summer of fun! Just be sure to visit the Guest Service Lobby before you leave.
- Lockers – These are available online or on-site! If you’re not sure how much stuff you’ll be bringing with you, wait to see what locker size is right for you and get your locker at the Info Booth.
- Food – Trust us, you won’t want to miss out on our in-park eateries! Use the cooler to pack some healthy snacks so you can indulge on a slice of specialty pizza, a in-house smoked BBQ brisket sandwich, or our artisan stuffed tacos with handmade tortillas! (Psst…Don’t forget about our scratch-made funnel cakes!)
We hope this helps your family plan and prepare for your next visit to Splashway Waterpark! We can wait to see you here this summer!
March 07, 2023
February 20, 2023
February 08, 2023
May 21, 2023
April 17, 2023
March 20, 2023