Want to win $1000 Splash Cash? Enter our Spring Break Contest!
Welcome to our first-ever Splashway Campground Obstacle Course! In this exciting event, up to 10 families will compete for the best overall time on the course! The winner takes home the grand prize – $1000 Splash Cash for Splashway Family Waterpark & Campground!
To participate, you have to be a family team of 4, and family members must be 8 years of age and have at least 1 participating adult. All contestants must have a camping reservation at Splashway Campground with at least one night falling between March 13th-16th, 2023. The game’s objective is to compete as a team with 4 family members against other camping families to complete various challenges throughout the course of the day at the best time! The contestant with the best time wins the GRAND PRIZE!
To enter, complete the registration form online below or on-site if the contest is not full. All online entries must be submitted online by 2pm on March 4th. All registered contestants must submit a video interview by 5pm on March 7th. Selected participants must be at The Hideaway by 9:30am on March 15th for processing. Good luck, and we look forward to seeing what family will be our champion for 2023!
*SIGNUPS HAVE CLOSED*
Eligibility: This Splashway Spring Break Obstacle Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are 8 years of age or older at the time of contest registration.
Contest Period: Enrollment opens Friday, February 17th, at 8am and closes Friday, March 3rd, at 5pm. Up to 10 families will be selected to participate in the contest. The contest will take place on March 15th at Splashway Campground.
Limit: You can enter one contest entry per family during the enrollment period (February 27th, 8am – March 3rd, 5pm). MUST BE 8 YEARS OR OLDER WITH A PARENT AND A TEAM OF 4 TO REGISTER.
- GRAND PRIZE(1): A total of 1 Grand Prize will be available as detailed below:
- One (1) $1,000 (one thousand) splash cash gift card to Splashway Waterpark, centrally located between Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
- The splash cash wristband will be registered to one account but the value, at the request of the winner, may be split between up to 4 wristbands.
- The approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $1000.00.
- INSTANT WIN PRIZES: All instant prize disbursements are left solely up to the discretion of Splashway team members over the course of the contest. These prizes are not guaranteed to be given out. Instant Win Prizes are available, as detailed below (one (1) Instant Win prize per person):
- (1) $500 Splashway Gift Card
- (1) Splashway Swag bag valued up to $40
- (2) $25 Splashway Gift Card /li>
- (3) Splashway T-Shirts
- (2) Splashway Tumblers
- (1) Ray Socks
- (2) Two (2) Putt Putt Passes
Rules: By submitting yourself to this competition, you understand the rules as follows:
- You must have a camping reservation for Splashway Campground, with at least one night falling between March 13, 2023, and March 16th, 2023.
- You must compete as a team of 4, with the minimum age of your youngest player being 8 years old. Each team must have at least one adult.
- This contest will put you in close contact with other guests – do not enter the contest if you are currently feeling flu-like symptoms.
- No physical contact with other guests, staff members, or participants of the campgrounds.
- Any use of vulgar language will result in immediate removal from the contest.
- Contest Rules are at the discretion of the judges and/or contest managers. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed.
- No smoking.
- No weapons.
- Once the contest begins, leaving the contest or failing to complete an obstacle disqualifies you from participating in the event.
- Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. The holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending these contests. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in this attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into these attractions, the holder agrees to release the operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors and employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly, from attending all attractions at this location.