We Are Family Transit Service
Welcome to the all-new, convenient shuttle service that Splashway Family Members can access! We’re excited to offer a hassle-free transportation option for our team members residing in Hallettsville.
- Schedule: 7 days a week, all summer long!
- Pickup/Drop-off Location: Brahma Memorial Stadium in Hallettsville.
Early Bird Special – Limited Time Offer!
- Cost: $100 (Save $20 by purchasing early! Price increases to $120 after May 4th)
- Unlimited Rides: Purchase your membership now and enjoy unlimited rides to and from work.
How It Works
- Membership Purchase: Click the button below to buy your summer transit pass. If you are a returning family member, use your wristband from last year to load the pass during check-out.
- Scanning Process: Your family member wristband will be scanned both when boarding for work and returning.
- Work Schedule Requirement: To use the transit service, you must be scheduled to work for the day.
Custom Pickup Locations
- Submit a Request: If you prefer a pickup location in another town, submit a location pickup request here. Note that additional locations are under consideration and not guaranteed.
Get to Shuttling
- Limited Memberships: We recommend purchasing your transit pass today due to daily seating limitations.
- Job Uncertainty?: Don’t worry! If you purchase a pass and don’t end up needing it, we offer a full refund if you notify us before April 30th at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get ready to enjoy a stress-free commute all summer long with the We Are Family Transit Service!
Please note that “We Are Family Transit” is a third-party transportation service and is not owned or operated by Splashway Waterpark & Campground. The transit service is an independent entity providing transportation solutions for convenience. Splashway Waterpark & Campground is not responsible for the operation, scheduling, or any issues related to the transit service. Any queries or concerns regarding “We Are Family Transit” should be directed to the transit service provider at email@example.com. Use of the transit service is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by “We Are Family Transit.”