Are you looking for a FUN summer job? Look no further. Here at Splashway Waterpark and Campground, we are committed to creating experiences worth coming back for, both with our guests and our team members! Splashway is seeking individuals who are 15 years or older with the drive necessary to provide those experiences. Applying is EASY, complete your application by following the link below. Once completed, we will contact you with further instructions.
- Discounted food while on duty at Ray’s Snack Shack and Beachside Pizzeria!
- Extremely flexible scheduling!
- FREE waterpark admission all summer!
- Make tons of new friends!
- No prior certification required, we handle it all in-house!
At Splashway, safety is a big deal. As a vital member of our Family, we will rely on you to keep a watchful eye for potentially risky situations.
- Must be 15 years old by June 1st.
- Must successfully complete the Lifeguard Training Program. We train you!
- Must LOVE Splashway.
If you love thinking on your feet, good with tools and enjoy working outside, this could be the job for you! Join the Camp Maintenance Team to help solve camper and campground maintenance calls under the supervision of the Campground Director.
- Must be 16 by June 1 (18+ highly preferred).
Our Maintenance team is also known as our fix-it team! Grab your working gloves and keep our attractions and amenities in tip-top shape all summer.
- Must be 16 years old by June 1st, 2020 (18+ preferred).
- Must love problem-solving.
Campground Night Security/Maintenance
If you are a night owl and good with people, this job may be just for you. You will be responsible for answering the Splashway after-hours number to help keep our campground family-friendly while helping with the noise level and light-duty maintenance calls. Training for this position will be given by the Campground Director. You will be asked to drive through our campgrounds on a golf cart ensuring our guests are having an experience worth coming back for while providing a staff presence.
- Should be 21 years old by June 1st, 2020.
- Must be comfortable around light tools.
- Must have a positive attitude.