Wine Walk: Day Trip or Weekend Getaway
Our Wine Walk + Artisan Market events happen twice a year, in the spring and fall, and feature local wineries and vendors from across Texas for a one-of-a-kind day where you can sip, shop, and relax. Enjoy a wine tasting under our weather-proof tent, take a stroll through our vendor market, listen to live music, bring the kids for fun and games, and more! We have everything planned for you to have the perfect getaway – the hardest part for you will be deciding if you want to come for the day or the whole weekend! Here’s what you can expect out of a day trip versus a weekend getaway at Splashway Campground’s Wine Walks.
Here’s what you can expect if you plan to come just for the day!
- Plan to get here right as the wine tent opens to beat the lines and start sipping delicious local wines! Enjoy your wine tasting in our covered tent with local wineries from across the state. Your Wine Walk ticket includes 15 tastings and a souvenir glass, but drink responsibly to prep for the drive back home.
- Cleanse your palette with a delicious southern style meal at The Hideaway! Open for lunch and dinner, we have all your favorites to fill you up before hitting the road.
- Don’t forget to stop by our Artisan Market, free and open to the public! Support local Texas businesses by shopping small – we guarantee you’ll find unique treasures you won’t find on Amazon.
- Everyone loves a game of cornhole! Test your bag throwing skills in our cornhole tournament, open to all!
- And for the kiddos, we’ve got activities planned to keep them busy while you sip, shop and relax! We’ll have fun like laser tag, putt putt, and arts & crafts all day.
If you make it a weekend family getaway, you’ll enjoy everything outlined above, plus exclusive activities available only to campground guests.
- Kick-off the day with our Fishing Tournament and catch the “Big One” before heading over to the Wine Walk!
- Win the title of Splashway Star Baker at our Wine Walk Bake-Off challenge to whip up your best wine-pairing dish.
- Wind down on the patio at The Hideaway and enjoy a bottle of wine, good southern food, and live music since you won’t have to rush off home after the Wine Walk.
- And just for the kids, they’ll have access to so many more campground attractions like our kayaks, pedal carts, and more!
Whichever way you stay, our Wine Walk Weekends are a can’t miss event in the spring and fall! If you plan to come for a getaway, we recommend booking your campsite early! This event is getting more and more popular, so don’t miss out. If you are coming just for the day, keep an eye on our social media so you can be the first to hear about presale tickets!
May 21, 2023
February 20, 2023
February 08, 2023
May 21, 2023
January 05, 2023
November 09, 2021